Tube Mid-Range Equalizer Chassis
what you get
- true-to-the-original authentic chassis kits
- made & engineered in Germany
- Hammer finish powder coated back chassis
- Silk screened front and back panel
- Original style hammer finish powder coated filter enclosure
- Massive 5mm (13/64″) powder coated front panel
- faceplate color sampled from a vintage Pultec
- all cut outs for every single component: no cutting, drilling or filing
- Illustrated wiring layout
- detailed Bill Of Materials
- adapter plates for the input & output transformer
275.00 € (327.25 € (19%) your exact VAT will be calculated during checkout depending on your location
plus Shipping Costs
Delivery time: 4-7 work days within Germany*
This legendary Midrange Tube Equalizer is the perfect companion to the Tube Program EQ! 3 bands of cutting & boosting ranging from 200Hz to 7Khz using the same passive filter design as its bigger brother followed by a tube make up amp.
This box sounds so smooth and musical it’s simply ridiculous!
After I finished my first Tube Program Equalizer, I knew I had to get the midrange tube EQ, too. Well, and after I built my first midrange tube EQ and tried it in a mix, it was like “damn – I need another one!”
Just like the Tube Program Equalizer this chassis kit was designed following the original specs of a vintage unit, including all holes and cutouts for every single component needed, plus the filter enclosure to be mounted to the back of the main chassis.
Of course a BOM and the wiring layout are included!
PLEASE NOTE: The chassis kit is designed for the original Triad input & output transformer, so you could also go all vintage if you want to. In case you want to go with the replacements suggested in the BOM by Sowter, you need to use the two Sowter adapter plates (included).
Complete bill of materials
Handdrawn wiring layout
|Dimensions||9.0 × 48.3 × 20.0 cm|
SOWTER-OUT & SOWTER-IN (included)
|required skill level||
★★★✩✩ (amp circuit even simpler than the Tube Program EQ, slightly more "complex" filter section, wiring layout included but no step by step guide yet)