Tube Program Equalizer Chassis
what you get
- true-to-the-original authentic chassis kits
- made & engineered in Germany
- Hammer finish powder coated back chassis
- Original style hammer finish powder coated filter enclosures (2x)
- Powder coated front panel
- all cut outs for every single component:
no cutting, drilling or filing
- Wiring layout & Bill Of Materials
- 3 bands of glory epaper on how this masterpiece works
- the ultimate 42 page step by step build guide
– please check the description below – you might need adapter plates for the input & interstage transformer
299.00 € (355.81 € incl. 19% VAT if applicable)
You know that moment when you hear a certain sound, instrument or piece of gear that leaves you with your mouth wide open. That was exactly my experience when I heard this wonderful passive tube equalizer for the very first time.
From that very moment I knew I had to have one for my studio!
What this thing can do to the high-end and low-end of your signal is simply mind blowing!
I designed this chassis kit following the original specs of a vintage unit and it not only includes all holes and cutouts for every single component needed, but also 2 filter enclosures to be mounted to the back of the main chassis. These boxes will house the passive filter units that are a vital part of that special sound character.
With this chassis kit, the included BOM and the wiring layout, you can re-create the holy grail of vintage tube equalizers for yourself!
!!! NEW: You also get the new epaper “3 bands of glory” where we dive deep into how this legendary EQ works !!!
!!! BRAND NEW: The long awaited “build guide” is ready – over 200 photos will show you the way !!!
PLEASE NOTE: The chassis kit is designed for the original Triad input & interstage transformer, so you could also go all vintage if you want to. In case you want to go with the replacements suggested in the BOM by Sowter, you need to add two Sowter adapter plates (Sowter Adapter Tube EQ).
|Dimensions||13.4 × 48.3 × 20.0 cm|
Sowter Input & Interstage Adapter plate
|required skill level||
★★★✩✩ (simpler circuit than the Tube Opto Comp, wiring layout included but no step by step guide yet)